Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hunched

There are two incidents which i will never forget .And both incidents are in different pole.Truly speaking i was "gwai"(a typical villager)...but i wanted to come out from that dusty life...not because i was keen in study...kyo ki wha roj mar khani khani parti thi( i was stubborn guy and used to fight...sometime extreme also oh i cann't explain).....after sometime my father brought me with himself....jhand life ho gya yaar....me and my father only..oh i cann't do anything.....and this was a turning point of my life.....with fast paced.....still i remember that day...winter season....Mohammad safi kuraisi(governor of bihar) was supposed to come to my school for prize distribution (only for topper).........at that day i left my house at around 9 o'clock......in whole way i was thinking about my marks.there was tough compettition btw. me and second topper..oh at least by one marks this time atleast this time i should get highest marks.....i reached the school but did not go to school campus....i waited aprox four hr....then i thougth i should....i held my breath...and directly went to see the result...ohhhhhhh i was not able to speak anything...topper but only by 1mark ahead..ecstatic.pleasant surprise and finaly got the prize from governor....nostalgic moment.
Again after long time .....i was taking my brunch and i had to go for exam.Even i never gave respect to her but still i love.....i had not talked to her for long time*tear*......because i cannot see her pain......but today...it strike in my mind...she is leaving us for forever......i went for exam...after long time apne dosto se mila due to busy schedule.....then we went resaurant and had something there......back to home around 7o'clock......but this is life.......i waisted my three years......long way to go....sigh.....after years i changed my life..ups and downs r part of life..enjoy every moment of life...life is momental....life is full of uncertainty...no one can guess...no one can predict....and that is life.

3 comments:

Mansi Trivedi said...

Awwww :)
cute blog!

Macadamia The Nut said...

Awww! But imagine if we didn't have things like this - both good and bad - to look back on and reminiscence? They enrich our lives, innit?

Rakesh said...

thanks mansi.
macadamia-yes i agree with you...we can make our life more Comfortable by experiencing it and learning from it.