Monday, June 2, 2008

Bad taste but good experience.

I always give more priority to health after seeing horrible pain of....So I decided to go for checkup in good hospital due to some fear i had.Since rheumatism is genetic diseases and it actually blocks the movement of each and every joints of body
and there is no perfect medicine for it.After long time i made my mind to got to CMC vellore(India's most prestigious hospital).Before going to vellore i collected information about this hospital and 99% people gave the positive feedback and most important information i got from my friend whose mother had cancer and now it is cured there and she is perfect.meanwhile i thought to go to Appolo also but some people suggested me not to go there since it is too costly.So i zeroed my plan to CMC Vellore.I took one week leave from my office.Vellore is just 2hrs from chennai and i am staying here so it was not great problem.First i went for appointment and i got appointment after month of particular doctor.Reached there got help from my friend and stayed 5days lonely.They wrote some eight test.reports came after three days and next day when i met to doctor he told that i had no problem then i told little bit about rheumatism...i was satisfied with his reply and service provided by CMC.Every thing happened within prespecified time interval.Since doctor told me to do yoga,exercise blah blah and Little bit medicine nothing more.So i was totally satisfied.
After four month again I came to Vellore with my friends.My friend had some allergic problem(cough,cold) so i referred him to come here.I joined my friend at 8:30 (since he was coming from bangaluru and i was coming from chennai).We both went for breakfast i took but he did not(he thought that doctor would wirte some test).Our appointment was at 10:30,we reached there at 10 O'clock.There assistant told that come at 11 o'clock again we came at 11 o'clock.Then we stayed there till 1 O'clock but there was no response meanwhile we asked so many times but they were not ready to give any information about when our no. will come.Then we thought to complain about these guys.But we did not know where and how to put complain.So we decided to ask from one doctor.So we somehow got one doctor.I was very disappointed by getting his reply.he told us if u like this place then stay here otherwise u can go back.u cannot put complain blah blah...then we both thought koi to is hospital ka maai baap hoga..then we went to receptionist and asked them,they told that go to MS office...we went there and narrated all those incidents..lady sitting there listened our problem and phoned to particular department.And finally we met with doctor.And that doctor was Early nice and again i satisfied with service but some bad taste.

9 comments:

Solitaire said...

See...it is incidents like this that make me grateful to God that I am not living in a place like that.

All's well that ends well I guess!!

Keshi said...

lucky. TC!

Keshi.

Macadamia The Nut said...

I hate hospitals!!! Bah!

Mansi Trivedi said...

Happy ending..

Rakesh said...

yes soli u r lucky..

Thanks Keshi

I also hate so many things but sometimes situation brings with no choice and u will have to compromise....

Thanks Mansi

Ekta said...

ooh well..ur lucky the doctor finally turned out nice and worth the wait!
all the best for ur treatment!

Solitaire said...

Hey Rakesh,

Psychobabble is back!! Hoping to see you there!

Rakesh said...

thanks ekta..
good to see u there physco..

Solitaire said...

Hey..I put up your question on Short and Sweet...