Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Golmaal hai

i was not much influential guy in my school.But i had contact with some guys who were very much influential.It was before sentup exam.It was just last year in that school.And our school management decided to give volley ball to 10th standard guys.But not everyone will get volleyball.Those who were captain of their area only can get the volley ball.For this that guy will have to bring some certain number of people signed by individualone.some people in my class got volleyball.At that time I also thought to get one volleyball but i do not had numbers.Examination was coming near.Oneday one my classmate came and asked me do u want volleybal i became ecstatic..i just thought why this guy is asking to me...so i asked why u want to give me..he asked me to sit near by me during exams...so i told ok..he was one of the member of distributing teamd and very influential person...he created some fake team and made me captain of the team and somday after i goot the volleyball..volleyball is still in my house but not in good shape.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaisan ho babua

Solitaire said...

So did he copy from you in the exam?

BTW, I think you need to respond to some more people and then I will change the question..

Rakesh said...

aapki kirpa rahegi to thik hi rehge
ashuji..:D

I did solitaire..since long time back i asked that...i thought u will not put my question..thankuu