Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Potential

I meet with so many people who used to tell that i could not do this - that due to not getting support from my family,friend etc. but i was potential candidate for that post,exam etc.I was also among them.But as time went i realized that people alwys blame others and never resolve their inner problem.Meaning either they do not know their potential or they must not have worked hard to get that.Some people like me r conceptually weak in some subjects but wanted to reach on top.its OK to dream but at least we should know that we have caliber or not.when i did not worked hard i got the thins what i wanted these things happened before 9standard.Before i was frivolous person.my father always pressed me to get best marks in school so i did.i thought to be state topper in 10 std. and for that i am honestly telling i put my whole effort to get that.i studied day-night and became eccentric person.And lastly when exam came i became sick and could not perform well.i tumbled after that because i did not get good percentage and myself and my father could not talk for next 6 month.Since my father worked hard for this things.he used to cook food for me.so i feel very bad.then i decided i will never work hard.But again after 12 i thought to work hard to get into good college and i did for six month but again after death of my...i could not on study and next one year i did not study a single.I am bit emotional and weirdo person.And then i took life as easy as possible.never worried but sometime ups-downs come.There is long list of my failure but still i think i can compete in this competitive world.And I will.....

List:-

Doon public School(Doon School):-This was my first interview for 6Th std.This interview i attended in bihar Secretariat bhavan.Interviewer did not impressed by me and i could not get selected.

TCS:-could not clear written test. not feel sorrow since its not good company.

WIPRO:-clear written but some conflict with interviewer did not get.worst company not because i did not get.i have asked those who worked there.

Satyam:-clear written test but finally did not get it.no probs.

Huwaei:-i hate programming and mostly they asked programming and some weird Q.So i did not get it.no feeling

Tata-elxi:-could not clear written test.feel sorrow.good company if u want to learn.

Sonata:- could write test due to conflict b/w me and examiner.no sorrow

infosys
:-Went for test but they did not allow me since i had not brought my id-card.
started feeling.

polaris:-did not clear written test.upset

L&T:-did not clear written test.upset

Poseidon:- clear written test and attended interview for 2 hrs at night 11o'clock.finally did not get it.very much depressed

Honeywell:-Clear written test and next three rounds but finally did not get.oh no

IBM India:-clear written test and went for interview.And interviewer bahut khadush young chutiya aadmi that.did not get it.felt upset at that time but not after.IBM India is not good company.

Accenture:-clear written and did not get through GD.worst company(Accenture india)

there were some more companies where i did not get.Among all companies i really feel bad for Honeywell since i was electronic graduate guy and this was related company.


Latentview Analytics:- This was a sart up company by some iits and iim guys.I got into it.But i was totally different field related with statistics.Intially i was very upset but after working i feel interesting.Since i hate programming , so i liked dataming.

Then Again some more interviews after getting 6 month of exp. in statistics but serious abt. moving the job..still not

CITI bank:- they asked question related with stat i could not answer except few.enjoyed

after one and half year

TATA AIG:-interviewer did not asked any technical question.Did not get.

E-bay(Telephonic interview from uSA):-Answered all the question but there was another
round in india face to face.Due to time constraint i could not go.

SHELL(Two hrsTelephonic interview from USA):- did not get it.

Transunion(D&B took the interview on behalf of transunion):- very much satisfied with interview.But finally did not get.

HSBC chennai:- Two hrs telephonic interview.Got it.but there timing was not good(2pm-11pm).so told not interested.i am very lazy person i used to prefer comfort in place of money.

Since i am working for FORD Credit(ford is my company's client) and moving after some time.I always prefer comfort so i did not work hard in companies.Some people used to tell me i want to be like u.I tell be yourself and be happy.Thats all.no need to work hard according to individual potential, they will reach to their destiny.Sometime failure makes sense but we will have to learn and come up with that not repeat.

7 comments:

Solitaire said...

Baap re!
Too many interviews!

Ever heard of the fundamental attribution error?

Rakesh said...

no yaar..whats fundamental attribution error?

Narmadha said...

Good Try!!! I really appreciate your courage towards your career...

One you will win!!! Don't ask me when is the one day...:-)

ceedy said...

well....
honestly....you can include this on your resume

atleast you will get a job as human resource manager as you have this experience

Srinivas said...

Thats a nice joke ceedy,but the blog has interesting things!
This guy knows what he is good at..how many of us know that?

ceedy said...

@sri

that is not a joke...

I was only refering to this post...where he has himself described what he could and could get....

and you dont even know me to judge me - and I dont need to tell everyone what I am good at...

Keshi said...

Rakesh u rock! This post is proof.


Keshi.