Monday, September 15, 2008

Eclipsed Thoughts

I have seen so many people who used to tell we should do this that blah blah but what they mean...actually they don't mean it.a student does not get good marks teacher thinks that he is dull...if a friend doesn't help another friend at crucial point he thinks that he is no friend....it is very difficult to judge someone.most of the people made their mind about others by hearing from others or by their own observations.in my state there is proverb "naukri kar sakari na ta becha tarkari" meaning if you want to do job then go for government service otherwise sell vegetables.Why people have preset their mind about others.They are mentally ill people.spending years on study for meagre salary and that also not paid on time.....their thinking eclipsing the new generation.....and thats why sometime suffering from flood....sometime from drought.

8 comments:

ceedy said...

True...preset minds create a lot of trouble...

Solitaire said...

Are they "mentally ill"?

Its a human tendency.

I am not saying its correct but it definitely does not make them mentally ill.

ceedy said...

Tagged!

Keshi said...

omg did u write this post for me?

**if a friend doesn't help another friend at crucial point he thinks that he is no friend.

cos something like that happened JUST NOW...10mins ago...a friend called asking for some help..i sais NO this time...for very VALID reasons. But she took me wrong and I feel so bummed out...

Am I a bad friend?


I will write abt it in my blog soon...then u can tell me more.

Keshi.

Macadamia The Nut said...

Judgemental.... don't even look at such morons

Macadamia The Nut said...

It's sick to stereotype... but its become, sadly, a way of life for many

Ekta said...

hmm..well i dunno if its being mentally ill or its abt what they have seen and heard all their life...its a conditioning that they cant break...

Karthik S said...

Why are you not writing anymore?